Use BLE:Bit tool to PenTest IoT devices. We provide full guidance and an android app for the lazy ones.
Pentest IoT with BLE:Bit
- Use BLE:Bit to pentest new IoT devices.
- We provide a full guide for Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Receive Guidance for SDK and Android Application
- BLE:Bit is currently the state of the art in Bluetooth Low Energy
- With BLE:Bit It’s easier to explore and PenTest BLE devices than ever before! Let us guide you
Control BLE:bit with an android app
- Stop spending time on setting up complicated environments
- Start a Java Server (jar file) and have the mobile app connected to the server
- The Java Server controls the BLE:Bit device – it can be placed on a computer or even on a low-power consumption device (i.e raspberry pi/zero)!
- Hacking is as easy as a swipe
- Apply replay attacks
- Save or restore a captured session
- Alter the data before re-transmission with a single click
Sharpen your skills
- We supply vulnerable devices
- Multiple BLE vulnerabilities are simulated
- Gain access to material that will guide you on how to properly PenTest BLE-enabled devices
- Sharpen your skills with actual hands-on experience
Learn Bluetooth Low Energy
- Don’t waste your time only on theory and start learning by doing
- BLE:Bit is accompanied with learning material
- We offer in-depth training on BLE Protocol via our BLE Handbook